Monday 12 September 2011

90s inspired - velvet leggings, oh yeah!


This was my outfit for 90s night at Q Bar last weekend – it was called Teen Spirit and was completely fantastic because all they played all night was the vega boys, nirvana, vitamin c, britney spears, backstreet boys, rage against the machine and just so many more amazing 90s pop songs. Ahhh so so many good childhood memories. I want to go back in time!

Haha I’m also pulling a really strange face in this photo – although I think it was because I was really tired, let’s just say I was trying to be way grunge.

The 90s was definitely the best decade!

Wearing:

Black Boots - $15 - KMart
Stripey Sweater - $15 - Forever 21
Pocketwatch Necklace - $10 - Sydney Markets
Floral Velvet Leggings - $4 - Wholesale-Dress
Geographic Bag - $5 - Wholesale-Dress

1 comment:

  1. I adore those leggings, they are perfect with the combat boots, such a lovely grunge look :)

    Kaylee Nicole
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails