Tuesday 30 October 2012

Porcelain Doll

I decided to make a creepy broken porcelain doll version of my outfits. As I said in my last post, we don't do Halloween here (well, not really anyway), so this outfit is just for you guys :) And also possibly because I'm procrastinating on starting my study for exams. 

I'm so, so bad at doing make up, but I managed to do this whole thing with a broken eyeshadow palette I've had since I was 10, and an eyeliner from Oasap (which was actually really good because it's got a thin, hard brush so I could draw on the cracked lines really easily). I also made my eyes look super gigantic by using white eyeshadow underneath my eyes and then drawing an eyeliner line just below it. Maybe this will inspire someone to do something similar for their own outfit, who knows.

wearing
blouse - Vintage
skirt - Wholesale
hat - Wholesale
eyeliner - c/o Oasap

And keeping with the idea that I'm a small, old porcelain doll, here's a teeny tiny sewing machine that this porcelain doll alter-ego of mine would sew her clothes on. *spooky*


10 comments:

  1. Great halloween look dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny- I just tried out broken doll make up yesterday too. I hope you had as much fun as I did!

    Becky
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea!
    will definitely have to try this one day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creepy looking, I love your eye make-up xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. scaryyyyy <3 hah :) you look cute tho! i also added my halloween look, xxxx
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore your whole image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little creepy, but super adorable!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. spooooky, i love it! You did a wonderful job on the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails