Monday 24 June 2013

Follow The Pineneedle Collective on Bloglovin'

If you have been living under a rock in blog-land, google reader will be shutting down on the 1st of July. But don't stress, there are plenty of other ways that you can keep up with my blog (if you are so inclined). You can either follow me through Bloglovin' (and you can also import all the blogs you are following on google reader by clicking here), Facebook (here) and Twitter (here)! Each new post will appear on all three of these platforms.

I hope you're all having a nice day!







Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. Google Reader is ending, but not GFC Annika: http://www.sillysilberman.com/2013/03/google-friend-connect-is-not-leaving-us.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss which is good :) But my analytics account tells me that a lot of people still use google reader to get to my blog, so I thought I'd just give them a little reminder ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey, I didn't know you have instafgram account :)
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails