Tuesday 8 April 2014

Taking a Risk

Blouse is thrifted | skirt is thrifted | shoes are thrifted

You know when you find a piece of clothing that you *really* want, and even though it's a good size too small you suddenly lose all common sense and buy it anyway? Well, yeah. This skirt. That story. After wearing it around for a whole day, I decided that it was *far* too tight and put it up for sale in my shop - and it's now on its way to a lovely person, who I hope hasn't made the same silly mistake as me!
And just so you all know, I've decided to close my shop down until July when I have more free time.

This. Video. Is. Amazing. As humans, we're absolutely terrible at statistics and judging risk! Just have a watch, I promise that it will make you think. Now I'm going to get off my butt and stop accumulating negative microlives! I hope that you're all having a great day :D








Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. What a great video! It goes in line with some things I was checking out this weekend! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot the polka dots with the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I have a lot of items in my closet like that (eg the shorts I wore last week..) sometimes cute items are just too hard to pass up. Love the pattern mixing here btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I do that embarrassingly often. But I can never part with my petite pieces with the hope that one day I’ll be able to breathe easy…in them. A girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did that with a skirt in a swap. I'd seen it, coveted it, then realised it was size xs. So I mournfully left it, then found it in another swap recently and couldn't resist taking it home even though I knew it wouldn't fit me. It's now up for swaps or sale online but until someone snaps it up, I will continue looking at its beautiful-ness because it's just too small :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails