Friday 30 January 2015

Hong Kong Travel Vlog #2

I stumbled across this incredible part of Hong Kong the other night - a total vintage-lovers, kitschy, DIY-er's paradise! While I had only planned on showing this area as a small segment of one video, as I explored it and realised how amazing it was, I decided that it needed to be its own entire video.

The area encompasses Granville Road and Kimberley Street in Tsim Sha Tsiu, Kowloon. I hadn't heard about this particular area in any of my research for cool places to visit in Hong Kong, hence my reason for really wanting to share it!

I hope you enjoy the video!








Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. I love your sparkly shoes and those patches are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thrift shop! And that gingham dress! Ah! Gorgeous.
    xo
    Kristina
    <a href="http://www.eccentricowl.com>www.eccentricowl.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks amazing, I would love to visit Hong Kong!

    cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place looks amazing! I'd love to explore Hong Kong someday <3 Looks like you're having a great time ^__^ And I might just have to make a cute gingham dress like that for myself! haha

    Also, MTB?
    http://store.americanapparel.net/multi-layered-reversible-petticoat_rsanl300

    -Abby

    eggsanddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails