Friday 31 July 2015

DIY Drawstring Backpack | Make Thrift Buy episode 22

Hello! I just filmed my first video in my new sewing room (even though it's not totally set up yet) and OH MY GOSH it is so nice to film everything in the one room, film at whatever time of day I like, and not have to pause every second for planes going overhead. IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER :O

Anyway, I figured out how to make drawstring bags today! In this video you will actually be watching my first ever attempt at making one ;) And I'm definitely going to be making more! This bag is *super* useful for running errands, which is how I used it today.

Enjoy!








Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Annika, this is a great DIY! Love the bag and it is super easy to make!
    Will share it on my Facebook "Why Buy? DIY!", since it is exactly the type of projects I am after!

    (oh and I love your earrings! I bet you made them too?)


    Why Buy? DIY!
    http://dushonok.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! And actually - my aunty made them :)

      Delete
  2. yay! I think the best thing about them is that you can change the colour of the fabric or embellish them :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your blog.
    Beautiful pics and lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails